Meet us at our ranch for this popular tour for experienced riders. Be greeted by Spirit Reins guides and the horses at the ranch. Then we’ll get the horses in the trailer and make our way to the trailhead. We provide the shuttle!
This ride is at low tide. You’ll ride your horse along the floor of the Minas Basin observing a variety of tidal creatures such as clams, crabs, shorebirds and more! Take in the view of Two Islands, Five Islands, cliffs at Clarke Head, and see Cape Split across the bay.
We will take a snack break (bring your own snacks and water) near stunning coastal scenery as the horses rest. Enjoy being near the magnificent Bay of Fundy cliffs within the Cliffs of Fundy UNESCO Global Geopark, and take pictures until your heart’s delight.
Length of ride: approximately 3 – 3.5 hours.
Price: $175 per person 15% HST
Good to know:
- All guests will be given an introductory orientation to safe horse care and handling before every trail ride to equip them with the necessary tools and safety measures in handling a horse safely and humanely. Please note that tours are tailored to the guest’s riding level and ability.
- The maximum number of guests we can take is up to 7 depending on the tour and the rider’s skill level. For less experienced or beginner guests we can take up to 5 guests. Children under 10 may not ride on trails.
- All trail rides are lead by a guide.
- Due to the nature of our small business please email or call for reservations at least one month in advance.
- Bring preferred snacks and water
Tour availability: April 1 – December 1, 2023, as long as the weather is good and the trails are clear the horses are looking forward to sharing this Bay of Fundy landscape with you.
Call us directly to book your adventure today: 1-902-254-4268. We are looking forward to welcoming you to our ranch.
Cancellation policy: Tours are weather dependent, if you tour is cancelled due to weather you will receive a full refund and we can re-schedule your tour. 48 hours notice is required for guest cancellation. Less than 48 hours notice for a cancellation will result in 50% of tour charged.