Explore an island full of geological treasures! Walk along Partridge Island’s cliffside beach as you uncover hidden gems including Nova Scotia’s provincial mineral and gemstone.
Your tour includes:
- A 1 hour guided mineral and gem tour within the Cliffs of Fundy UNESCO Global Geopark with your local expert guide of 30 years.
- An overview of the geology within the Geopark and the prevalent minerals found along the Bay of Fundy.
- Learn how to spot and identify gemstones and minerals that can be found along the Bay of Fundy
- Discover why the Cliffs of Fundy became a UNESCO Global Geopark.
- Contactless ticket purchasing.
- Outdoor setting with physical distancing.
- Hand sanitizer on site.
- Small group and private tours available.
We ask that you give us at least 72 hours notice of cancellation before the scheduled tour. If notice of cancellation is received prior to 72 hours of the scheduled tour a full refund will be issued. No refunds will be issued within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.
Fundy Treasures fossil and mineral tours take place rain or shine with the exception of severe weather. In the event of severe weather (high winds, heavy rain, lightening) on the date the tour will be cancelled. If we have to cancel due to weather, a full refund will be issued.
What to bring:
Weather along the Bay of Fundy can be unpredictable and it’s good to be prepared for anything! Here are a few recommendations:
- Sturdy shoes or hiking boots.
- Layers appropriate for wind, rain and warmth.
- Sunscreen, a sun hat and sunglasses.
- A camera or phone to capture photos of the scenic Bay of Fundy, fossils and minerals!
- A water bottle and a snack are recommended.
- A backpack is great to keep all of your necessities together!
- Pets are welcome.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org